Monday, April 13, 2015

Spider mites go on the offensive


One of the dubious benefits of being an empath is that you can observe your enemy deciding to double their efforts to survive through their offspring.

Yesterday I did something (I share what it is in the membership (paid) section of the site), that made a serious dent in the spider mite population that lives in and on me. I mean decimating their population with just one application that I can repeat and repeat until they are all gone... just a bad memory. At least, that is my plan. I knock on wood that this is it... I don"t even have energy to laugh, although I slept a full night for the first time in at least a few months, or maybe the second?

Anyway, I woke up without the now familiar and expected back pain. My body felt like someone else"s body... interesting feeling.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Mitesinfo, #spidermites

No comments:

Post a Comment