Wednesday, August 13, 2014

NEW: Why are there so many fake gurus?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/jordan_zps4f4dd3991.jpg
I had an interesting insight today.

Recently a man from Switzerland came to the site, bought some of my energy audios, and even came to a call. Although his vibration was very low, he had interesting ideas, and I was excited to work with him.

Today he wrote a "Dear Johnny" email, saying

you probably wondered why I did not attend the seminar yesterday.


when trying to connect, my computer refused the connection.this expresses a change of mind I felt yesterday.


I knew, that this path is not for me.


therefore I will sign off , thank you for accepting.


I also thank you for a life-changing week and wish you the very best

I suspended grief or pain or sadness, and allowed it to just be there... I felt that this incident is going to take me to a place I haven"t seen.

And it did... here is what I see:

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment