Wednesday, August 20, 2014

NEW: Pick your battles... but do you know what are YOUR battles? What prevents you from getting ahead in life Part 4

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/pick-your-battles-3-344x1024.jpg
Pick your battles... have an organizing principle

A good 20 years ago I had lunch with a famous seminar leader from Landmark. We had a long history, and she shared with me how unhappy she was, and how ready she was to quit leading seminars for Landmark Education.

I was quite dumbfounded... she was the best in the country, the most effective...

She said: "We teach people to be more effective, and many use the technology to be more effectively dupe people, abuse people, exploit people, make the world a worse place than it would be if they were not equipped with what we teach them."

I didn"t have an answer for her... but I was pondering that myself for the past 20 years.

And this morning I am as close to having an answer as ever...

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment