Thursday, August 21, 2014

NEW: Become a match to your dreams

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/good-things.jpg
When I google this phrase, "become a match to your dreams" all the sites I find talk about the Law of Attraction or manifestation... so I have to suppress my distaste for the misdirection those sites and those teachers carry... and just relate to the sentence itself.

Most of the people, when I ask them what they want, talk about stuff that they have no business talking about. Most, I say, because I do have some, a few, exceptions.

When you consider that you have to work for everything... that the Law of Attraction, if there were anything valid like that, would say: when you are ready, when you have done your work, fully and without cutting corners, they the results will follow.

That is the REAL Law of Attraction. The law that tells you that you can earn what you want with work, that is complete, and thorough.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment