Wednesday, April 23, 2014

NEW: When you are not growing, you are shrinking

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/bring.jpg
When you are not growing, you are shrinking... and unless you feel you are growing, you are not happy... The most powerful mood-remedy is growth.

Do you ever wonder what I do when I don"t write articles? I often wonder about you! What do you do when you are not scanning my articles?

Every action you take can perform three functions from MY point of view:

1. It makes you grow: constructive action
2. It makes you shrink: destructive action
3. It allows you to coast, to stay the same

I ask the question: "is this action making me grow?" About 10 times a day, especially when I suspect that I am either coasting or going backwards.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment