Sunday, July 28, 2013

NEW: Is the Unlimited Abundance by Christie Marie Sheldon a scam? A Review

I have gone to her webinars, and I have students who have.

The whole methodology of Christie Marie Sheldon is to do incantations. Incantations like a witch, which is quite in character, considering her little wicked giggle, even though it is a nervous laugh, much like a tik... she probably has no control over it. It is irritating nevertheless.

She says that she uses the energy of the audience, and she is not lying about that. She managed to put an energy sucking attachment on my neck: except I caught it early, I suffered only three days before I checked myself for an attachment, and removed it.

My personal experience is that people who flock to Christie Marie Sheldon, are suckers for miracles, have no or low self confidence, and are not really willing to do what it takes to make a buck.

The testimonials are from the exception.

Also, as an empath I can tell you with certainty, that Christie Marie Sheldon doesn"t believe a word she says, and neither does her promoter, owner of Mind Valley, an Indian guy, didn"t catch his name.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

1 comment: