Wednesday, July 24, 2013

NEW: Dynamics of self-sabotage: "If it weren"t for..." - UPDATED

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/3574698-chaton-jouant-avec-des-fils-300x200.jpg
find the end of the yarnThe all or nothing attitude (Gentian)

Sometimes I wish I were some other teacher... and could write my articles, learn my lessons, without having to get into it, and wade myself through the much and the mire of an attitude, or situation.

But, maybe because I am an empath, this path is not available to me: I have to get dirty myself.

They say: fake it till you make it... but what people understand from it is not what the saying means. People make it mean: lie through your teeth, deceive people, create a pretense, a public persona, and the truth will follow.

I refuse to lie. So this article will tell you the raw truth, however painful it is, otherwise it won"t teach you anything.

I have recently took a course on using a facebook page to attract new customers. Sounds good, though my opinion of facebook and people that hang out on facebook is really bad... but I hoped that it would not interfere.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment