Wednesday, July 31, 2013

NEW: More Water Energizer Reviews... more are on the way

Hi Sophie,

I read the review you posted from one of the beta testers. It sounds like typical results. However, they compared it to tap water which I don"t think is a good comparison. Tap water is horrible. I just turn it on and can smell the chemicals that are added to it. What I did was bought bottled spring water. I energized one bottle and compared it to one just the way it came from the store. I could tell the difference in the way it felt as I moved it around in my mouth and swallowed it. Much smoother. But to me the big difference was the after taste. With the bottle that was not energized there was a bitter after taste, like I was tasting the plastic from the container it came in. The energized bottle had no such after taste and just felt clean an fresh. It definitely works.

I know you were mainly interested in how the mp3 worked but I thought I would also pass on my results from the weeks I have been using your mini-energizers. The biggest thing I have noticed is my skin has cleared up, and my hair seems to feel softer. Also it"s helping me lose weight. I"m not as hungry and when I eat I seem to be satisfied quicker, especially if I"m drinking the energized water with my meal. I wasn"t expecting that. What a great unexpected benefit! Of course this may also be a result of listening to the harmonizer mp3 too. Thank you.

Mickey

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment