Wednesday, July 24, 2013

NEW: Why do you want what belongs to another? Why do you envy, why are you jealous? Do you know?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/and-a-diet-coke-300x219.jpg
and a diet coke


Note: although I am talking about myself, you WANT TO recognize yourself. If you have a struggle with weight, or with anything, the answer, surprisingly lies here... and once you get this monkey off your back, you"ll get the weight melt away, you will start getting what you want, by going for it.

A phenomenon is starting to emerge around me. Something I experienced some 40 years ago, but haven"t again until just now.

jealousyPeople want what I have. They want to energize water, they want to teach people to cleanse their organs, they want to conduct large webinars and in an hour cleanse the whole thousand people. It has prestige, it is elegant, they want it. They want it too. They are angry, they feel hatred, they have the evil eye for me...

Some of my friends are like this. With friends like that who needs enemies?

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment