Saturday, July 27, 2013

NEW: Breakfast or no breakfast?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/Breakfast-Menu.jpg
breakfast or no breakfastI bought a book yesterday. An ebook, to be precise.

I only bought it because I wanted something to offer to my overweight or weight conscious readers. I have been, myself, packing it on, and I thought that if I got into trouble, maybe other people did too... you?

breakfast or no breakfastAnyway, I read the whole book, or more precisely, I listened to it on my computer, and I got more than I bargained for.

You see, it is one thing to know that we are duped into the Tree of Knowledge, everyone knows type of stuff, and it is another to see it precisely, what they said, when they said it, why they said it, what was their purpose, what is the cost. Can you see my point?

Let me give you an example: You have a friend and you get along famously. Then someone says something, offhandedly, something like: "That friend of you talks about you behind your back. And she laughs at you..."

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment