Wednesday, July 24, 2013

NEW: What do you do with your negative emotions?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/suppressed-emotions-300x377.jpg
[twitter]suppressed-emotionsThere is a hidden monkey wrench in the title. Emotions are neither negative nor positive, but let"s just forget that for a moment.

Depending on the answer to that question, you are either a happy, well-adjusted person, or a wretch.

Wow, Sophie, isn"t that an exaggeration? The answer to just one question?

I understand your outrage, but yes. The answer to just one question will tell me what kind of person you are. As far as everything... by the way.

I used to be a person you didn"t want around. I came from an abusive background, and spread it to others in spades. ((I wonder if this is why my mother was such a monster... hm, never thought about her this way...))



Suppressed, denied emotions go underground. What is unexpressed yearns to be expressed. It builds pressure and one way or another it will express itself. In self-abuse, in the abuse of others, or maybe even more violent ways.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment