Saturday, July 27, 2013

NEW: Soul Correction: You Are Not Stupid, You Are Just Making Your Decisions Emotionally - Updated

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/awareness-300x290.jpg
awareness You are not stupid, you are just making your decisions emotionally


"If you want to live with the masses, think emotionally. If you want to live with the middle class, think positively. If you want live with the world class, think critically." --Steve Siebold

I have been impulsive and hasty as long as I can remember. And I have known myself, by my results, stupid, as long as I remember.

My results in any endeavor, any relationship, and the business of life have been anything but stellar. Mistakes, mistakes, mistakes.

The past 4-5 years I have been paying attention, but bad habits die slowly or never, and I am, for the most part, behaving the same way as I behaved all my life, hasty moves, jumping into conclusions, only to discover moments or days later that I didn"t look before I leaped.

I wish I were flawless, but then I would be useless as a teacher: when you are effortlessly good at something, then you can"t teach it: you have no distinctions in the area of your expertise. Only when you can go, through your own awareness, from bad to good, that you have something useful to offer to the world that wants to follow you.

This is the main issue, by the way, with many of the famed and revered teachers, like Osho or Eckhart Tolle. They are really nice to read, very nurturing, but impossible to follow. Because they never went from where you are to where they are... they somehow found themselves there, using none of their own effort.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment