Saturday, July 27, 2013

NEW: How Can You Improve Your Life? Like Really Improve

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/get-better-300x169.jpg


get-betterA student of mine just emailed this morning: "I just heard the most marvelous bit of wisdom from Joan Rivers, of all people. Talking about life she said,


 


 


"I wish I could tell you that life gets better... but it doesn"t get better. YOU get better."


Life is life, people are people.


An empath student of mine wrote to me today:



Sophie I felt an energy shift yesterday,experienced way less anxiety and after the call last night felt good my mood was happy. I have not felt that in months


Now I woke up this am with tons of anxiety, my stomach in a knot


this is the roller coaster. I desire balance and not these huge sways



This is what I answered: you will never have 100% smooth ride because you are an empath. I bet the emotions weren"t yours.


This whole "getting better" expression is imprecise though. I have written in other articles, and I"ll write it until people get it: my programs raise your vibration. And a higher vibration is like...
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment