Friday, July 26, 2013

NEW: Want to find love? Love in what you do? Find what you love to do and make money with it?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/Howard-Roark-love-300x220.jpg


howard roark and loveAn old client called me today. He was a client some 6-7 years ago. He was originally from Peru, living in Toronto at the time. He was in real-estate, and he was a lousy salesman. Regardless, he was pursuing his career, despite the poor match, poor results.


He is in Peru. H is living, modestly, on his real-estate investments in Canada. He still doesn"t know what he wants to do when he grows up. He is nearing 70. He is idle. He would like to spend his life with more meaning, doing something that he loves to do.


He is waiting for that "love-affair" to show up in his life. He can wait till he dies.


So what is the way to find the love of your life, whether it"s a vocation, or a person?


I know nothing about finding the right person. So I won"t be talking about that. But I have found, so far, two vocations that have supported me, and I love them. Maybe three... lol


Which means a few things:



CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment