Thursday, July 25, 2013

NEW: What Do Negative Feelings Have To Do With Abundance? Prepare To Be Surprised! UPDATED

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/greed2-300x213.jpg
greed: mine!What do negative feelings have to do with abundance? Prepare to be surprised!

This past week my sales dropped to near zero. I got intensely curious and started to investigate. I detected when it started, and how it transpired.

Then I started to pay attention to my feelings with regards to my business. I found greed, (a persistent pressure reaching for my throat) and a kind of fear that starts in my stomach and makes a big flashing V, reaching as far as my shoulders.

Then it all became clear. I dropped the cause of the feelings and we are almost back to normal.


CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment