Wednesday, July 24, 2013

NEW: What is the Self? Part 5: Powerful/Powerless

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/AikG-300x239.jpg
from powerless of the personality to powerful of the SelfPowerful/powerless


The fake self lives for extremes. It lives for definition: in definition there is safety. Also there is the bait: fix it if you don"t like it.

The Self is fluid. It knows that in the undefined lies the freedom, the ability to live fully, to put all power in all action, to live for no reason, to rejoice for no reason, to love for no reason.


As I have predicted, I am having a lot of stuff coming up. I live in a two-family house. I live upstairs, and I have pay extra for the right to park my car in the driveway.

I don"t have a car, but I feel, that I am paying for the parking right, so I don"t want the downstairs tenant to park his car there... He"s started to park his car there a few days ago. It seems that the landlord is encouraging it. I am seething. I am furious. I am experiencing myself powerless: all known ways of revenge are illegal, outright criminal.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment