Saturday, July 27, 2013

NEW: The Evil Eye and the soul correction workshop or why the soul correction workshop isn"t for you?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/vx0juu-297x400.jpg
innocence or evil eye?

The workshop is starting a week from today and it will take on new participants every month. I scheduled it for Easter Sunday... but to make up for it, I will give the first subscribers more attention... and it"s worth a lot more than what they are losing.

As I am preparing, emotionally, for the course, and the challenge to crack some hard nuts, difficult issues on the call, I have amped up my awareness, and I am starting to see stuff that I could not see before.

Now, in every interaction, the background intention I have: would I be able to create a custom activator for the other person, based on what I see in that conversation?

I am going to share with you a few distinctions, that without understanding those, you"ll not quite get how the activators work, and how soul correction works. That includes: how raising your vibration works.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment