Saturday, May 3, 2014

NEW: Are you rudderless, directionless, low on energy, or a floater?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/sw2-1024x1024.jpg
I found myself directionless this morning.

Directionless means that I have no direction determined or found to take effective action towards.

Directionless

Directionless is similar to a state of an army that has no battle to participate in. But that fact doesn"t mean that they don"t have a context: context is your right to exist. Without context you are a floater, a waste product that will dissolve into the water without ever experiencing living.

So what does the army do when there is no battle to fight? They keep in shape, they repair equipment, they practice, they learn so that when the fight comes, they are prepared in every way. They are in growth mode: always.

So what does directionless mean to me? It means that until I know which specific direction to move to, I continue my work in discovering what zaps people"s life force, what increases it, I continue to work on myself and increase my energy so when the "fight" comes, I can move fast and steady.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment