Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Kabbalah Centre


In this article I intend to show that all man-made disciplines separate you from the Creator. This is true for Kabbalah as well. Though I love Kabbalah, and can thank a lot to it... if delivers itself as a go-between, that reduces the risk of the Original Design.
Seven years ago, right after my incident with the free holosync cd, my friend Nancy called me to join her at Barnes and Noble.

When Nancy calls I jump. She has never driven me astray.

Turned out she found a book, The 72 Names Of God, that I found fascinating. I went home and ordered it online, and checked out the Kabbalah Centre's website.

Later that week an Israeli guy with heavy accent called me from the Centre and suggested that I buy the 23 volume book, The Zohar, for what it can do to me: protect me from harm.

I ordered the book in payments, remember I was still not working because of my brain damage.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#GuruReview

No comments:

Post a Comment