Monday, April 20, 2015

You want to test how to get rid of mites? This is not the place!


Yesterday a student who purchased this program sent me an email saying:

One question that I never asked you was what kind of mite infestation do I have on me and in my house when you muscle tested to see if I had a mite infestation. Can you please let me know?


After I found out that I did have mites, I was so grossed out that I went on the internet and started doing my own research also. From everything that I read it seems that Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, Coconut Oil and Tree Tee Oil were giving people good results. I mixed coconut oil and tree tee oil and rubbed it over this on my left wrist where the it"s been itching a lot but the mites / itching didn"t stop. I only got some brief relief. I rubbed DE all over my body and hair and then rubbed coconut oil before heading to bed. That seemed to stop the itching but then it was back again the next day. I also rubbed DE all over my dog too.


I hope that the solutions I will find on the mites site will help me with my mite infestation.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#Mitesinfo

No comments:

Post a Comment