Sunday, September 4, 2016

Vibrational Review: Mindvalley Academy, WildFit, Eric Edmeades Review


This is a long article... about WildFit... Eric Edmeades program that is opening on September 15 on MindValley... and it answers the question: should you do it? Is it any good? What is the truth value? What is the lie value? Worth reading... I think.

I am still on Mindvalley"s mailing list under a fake name... and from time to time I even open their email... like yesterday.

It seems that they are doing a new class with Eric Edmeades and his Wildfit program.

So I watched some of the videos, signed up to a pre-recorded webinar, and diligently muscle tested... because the claims are so seductive and so believable, that I needed to keep myself from being sucked in.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment