Monday, April 15, 2019

Macular degeneration? Cataract? Age related loss of sight?


Healthy eyes ((Here are some tips to help maintain eye health as you age.

Eat a Balanced Diet. As part of your healthy diet, choose foods rich in antioxidants, like Vitamins A and C; foods like leafy, green vegetables and fish. ...
Exercise. ...
Get a good night"s sleep. ...
Wash your hands. ...
Don"t Smoke. ...
Wear Sunglasses. ...
Devices and Blue Light.))

I still wear the same strength of glasses I first received at age 9... and I am 71 years old.

What"s the secret? Almost all women I know have had cataract ((A cataract is a clouding of the lens in the eye that affects vision. Most cataracts are related to aging. Cataracts are very common in older people. By age 80, more than half of all Americans either have a cataract or have had cataract surgery. A cataract can occur in either or both eyes.)) removed, macular degeneration ((Macular degeneration, also known as age-related macular degeneration (AMD or ARMD), is a medical condition which may result in blurred or no vision in the center of the visual field. Early on there are often no symptoms. ... It is due to damage to the macula of the retina.)) , and can"t read without glasses. I read without glasses...

But recently I have been having difficulty seeing.

This has happened before, and Dr. Christopher"s eye formula, of which I made a few gallons(!) a few years ago, to the rescue.

It has five herbs, among them Cayenne Pepper, is a powerful eye detoxifyer.

Originally it is supposed to be an eye-wash, but I am not built to tolerate that... so I take it internally, in water. It starts working after 3 days. I know because in the morning my eyes are glued together... the stuff that comes out is what made me not see well.

I also help it with energy, occasionally... the method is taught in the Energy Healing calls, free on the site.

You can get the Dr. Christopher eye formula on amazon.com... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000S86VC0

Or if you prefer, you can get it from me. My eyebright formula is four times hotter... so it is more potent. A lot more.

You can pay the same as on Amazon, plus shipping. $16.50 in the USA, 24.50 bucks everywhere else. I won"t make a payment button... send me an email and I"ll send you a payment link... This is not one of "products"... I don"t even have a label for it.

But if your eyesight is going bad, you"ll appreciate the home-made quality of the remedy.

Now, let"s talk a little bit about why MY eyes are still healthy... and other people"s eyes are not.

The question is really: what makes the eyes go with the rest of the body... by the way?
People with healthy bodies don"t lose their eyesight.
Does this mean I am healthier that the next guy? Yes... in spite of the fact that I get ill from time to time. But short illness, long periods of being well, active, and eating right, doing the right things, drinking the right things ends up making me healthier than most.

What you do in 90% of your life is what decides how you
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment