Tuesday, April 29, 2014

NEW: If it is easy, it probably won"t do you any good!

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/staples-easy-button.png
I had an insight today that will open up a can of worms...

I have had issues with my weight since age 9. I have found effective ways to manage my weight, apart from starving myself (I did that for about 15 years too...), one of them involves a breathing technique.

I did that method for about three years, first to reduce my weight and then to maintain it, without having to change my diet.

It worked like gangbusters... and I was surprised to hear that the originator of the method was sued, in a class action suit, that the method didn"t work.

She lost the suit, and paid millions in restitution.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment