Tuesday, September 2, 2014

NEW: Attitude Adjustment - is it easy?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/attitudes.jpg
How a simple attitude adjustment has made a big difference I decided, a few weeks ago, to start to take the weekends off... if nothing else, in my mind. It makes a big difference. I still answer emails, and maybe even write an article on Saturday or Sunday.

But the attitude is: I do what I like... it"s my day off... And my favorite things to do are reading, writing, and teaching... so weekends are, now, for the first time in 50 years, for doing what I most like to do... and my experience is that taking time off restores my energy, replenishes my resources... what a difference an attitude adjustment makes... Amazing.

This weekend I also watched some TV series on Netflix...

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment