Sunday, November 6, 2016

korozott or Liptauer


I lost a lot of my dental work as a result of an irresponsible dentist. He thought that I had a lot of money, mistakenly, so he broke and cut and sawed my dental work... and finally they pulled the teeth that were holding them... bridges and such.

So now I am working with only a handful of teeth, and chewing is an issue.

I love my "korozott", Liptauer in German, a cheese spread. I make it with what I can buy here: goat cheese, butter, ground Hungarian pepper, butter, finely chopped yellow onions, and some yellow mustard. I liked it as a dip, but now I am having a hard time chewing carrot sticks, or radish...

I had a bright idea. My Ninja Master Prep with two containers, the smaller container, is a chopping machine. I tested it today. The bigger is for smoothies... and I have never used it. I don"t do smoothies.

I put two handfuls of red radish and shopped them and mixed them well with the "korozott". The result: something as good as dipping, that doesn"t need chewing.

Refreshing, tasty, and makes me feel whole again, not deprived.

Liptauer comes from Lipto, and for Hungarians, that word means sheep"s cheese. Soft sheep"s cheese.

So if you don"t like vegetables, or can"t chew raw vegetables, this is a great solution for you.

 
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment