Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Why is your vibration so low... and what you can do change it?

This is a really long talk, and I probably should charge money for it... And maybe I will.

One of the justifications I have for giving it all away is that very few people are able to value what I say, for reason of everything I say comes from what is invisible to you... even though you COULD see it, but for that you have to interact with it long enough... which a low TLB person won"t.

The more you speak the lower your vibration...



TLB is really your pain tolerance... how much pain you are willing to experience for what you desire, for what you want.

You desire much, but your desire is to get it from an imaginary fairy godmother without earning it. Earning takes work, and work is painful. If it is not painful it is not work.

You can call it discovery, you can call it adventure, you can call it divine service, it doesn"t change the fact that it is painful and you need higher TLB than 1 to be willing to do it.

The more comfortable your life, the less likely you"ll raise your TLB. The more you follow your sexual cravings, food cravings, cravings for distraction, talking, reducing tension, the less likely you"ll be able to raise your TLB.

I started raising my TLB with curbing my sexual desire. Not acting on fear of the unkonwn, the uncomfortable followed. It was instinctive. I had no guidance... because unless TLB is distinguished, it is invisible.

I have students whose vibration drops whenever they are around low vibration people. Low vibration, more often than not, is coupled with pleasure seeking, comfort seeing low TLB... too much talk, too much food, too much entertainment, no discipline.

One could say that disciplined is the opposite of low TLB. Painful... eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment