Friday, October 19, 2018

Do You Really Want To Be A Psychopath?

It seems that the notion of predatory genes has stirred up some turmoil... and questions.
  • Some were arguing that it doesn"t make sense that I carry no predatory genes: i seem to you aggressive.

  • Some were worried that their lack of success is from their lack of predatory genes.

  • Some were sure Jews had many predatory genes. Why else would they be so successful!



Assigning responsibility to genes is part of the fixing culture we live in, and is not your best friend. I am bringing up the Jews, just like before I brought up billionaires, because extremes are easier to study and see patterns with than the muddy average.

So study Jews for the secret sauce of achievement... and of course I can help you there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUGy8mm2KJs

Next "article" will be the psychopaths I know enough to see what is up... that is the other extreme... no achievement there.

Want to know how many predatory genes you have? I can measure it for you...


No comments:

Post a Comment