Thursday, March 13, 2014

NEW: The myth of "wrong" and its relationship to greed

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/Dr.Nincompoop-267x400.jpg
Summary: As an empath I have access to "stuff" that "normal" humans don"t... like where do you feel greed, or what are the component feelings of greed. What happens when you say "I lay in bed" instead of saying "I lie in bed" etc. This article is specifically about greed and its "mind" component, wrong




When I ask anyone if they are interested in being powerful, producing results, etc. I haven"t found anyone who could honestly say no.

We want to be effective in life, after all when you are not effective, then you are either a nincompoop or a wretch or both.

At the same time we say that, we are unaware that our favorite way of "empowering" ourselves leads to the exact opposite.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment