Thursday, April 3, 2014

NEW: Conscious Awareness UPDATED

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/spark-of-consciousness-200x300.jpg
Conscious awareness, this is the expression I have learned, so far, from reading the Anastasia books, The Ringing Cedars of Russia series.

It sounds like a puny takeaway, but it is major in its implications.

It has raised MY conscious awareness of what and how I am teaching.

You know, from time to time you can"t see the forest for the trees. I can"t... lol

On my webinar calls, I teach you to step back, I teach you to find your Tangerine Spot, I teach you to lift it with your attention...

Let me stop here, because there is enough to say about those three distinctions that have left students at my mercy.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment