Thursday, May 15, 2014

NEW: Feeling weak? Drained? Or weird? You may have a DS attachment that is sucking you dry

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/energy-vampires2.jpg
Reader question: Can your energy or vibration be "stolen" from you? If so, can you please point me in the direction of the person or thing that can help me protect my self? I used to be happy and friendly, now I think I have mini anxiety attacks, because when someone gets too close I start sweating and blushing for no reason. All this happened immediately after I started dating someone who was really deep into the occult (I didn"t know at the time).



I connected to the reader and lo and behold, she has an attachment on the right hand side towards the back of her neck.

Energy draining, or enslavement attachment are very frequent.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment