Friday, June 3, 2016

Get well first. I can"t take people to spiritual growth unless they are well


Source says: You can"t take people to spiritual growth, people who are not well... This is the signal I have been waiting for.

To be able to do Source"s work, I have surrendered to giving you what you want.

You want to grow? Then you want to be well? Not my favorite topic, not as high minded as I hoped I will work... but Source says: I can"t take people to spiritual growth, people who are not well.

Maslow has said it, and it should be self evident: unless your basics are covered, money, health, you won"t have any interest and any energy to give to spiritual growth.

So I have surrendered... OK. I"ll get you well. If that is what I need to do so I can take you to the level of human being... which requires serious spiritual growth, new capacities, new way of being.

Download the pdf version of this article at the end of the article

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment