Thursday, June 30, 2016

Abilities that are not available until your health number is above 50%


When you are not well, you are in survival mode. Everything is an is, and the questions you ask are from that "is".

When you are well, you can start to ask different questions, that widen your cone of vision, that deepen your field of depth perception.

Questions like:

What am I missing here? What else could I/should I be asking?
What am I not looking at? What is outside of my survival, business as usual narrow cone of vision?

But there is a caveat: Even after people getting healthy or healthier (above 50%), changing habits, even though you can, doesn"t come naturally.



Survival mode is most recognized by the narrow cone of vision.

Download the pdf version of this article at the end of the article


CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment