Saturday, June 11, 2016

Being judgmental is a result of your health number being low




One of my ex-students got offended when I suggested that she does her homework instead of having excuses. She left and she stopped visiting my site... I felt the "F... you" from her... When I asked yesterday if she was angry, she said... "No, I just need to grow thicker skin..." Her health number is 7%.
One of my students took two years to finally get a job, because in her last job she felt judged... for being different. She is Chinese in a predominantly White country. Once I adjusted her diet... she is flying. She went from 10% to 50% in her health number.
Another student is judgmental and doesn"t listen. She lives in systemic... even in the areas of food, marriage, children, smart... not a single step outside of it. Her health number is 7%.

If you are well, you can be in any state at any time

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment