Wednesday, June 8, 2016

How to get things done, even if you don"t quite know what you need to do?


This used to happen to me all the time: I"d get an email with a link. I"d go to the page, I"d love the results the guy is having, I"d want it. I"d buy it... then... I can"t use it. Even the tutorial videos don"t help: I lost my "vision."

How come we buy things. While we watch the sales video, we feel clear about our need to have this, we feel clear about how it"s going to fit into what we are already doing, we feel clear about what to do.

Then the magic moment comes: we are sitting in front of the product, and we have no idea about any of that.

I hear that only one to two percent of buyers, on average, use the products they bought. Whether it is a software, a marketing method, a workout regimen, the Water Energizer®, a meditation program, a spiritual practice... whatever it is, the results are the same.

What happened? They nodded.
Download the pdf version of this article at the end of the article

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment