Saturday, May 30, 2015

Dominant beliefs found to act like attachments


15 years ago I met a guy who was into energies. It all sounded a tall tale to me, somewhat irritating, to tell the truth. After all I knew everything about everything... don"t you?

Anyway, I was proven wrong soon, and became a convert.

Energies became very real for me, as physical as dirt and milk and bread... Soon I was training to become an energy practitioner, and I worked on him, on myself, and even traded for massage therapy...

My favorite, absolute favorite move was "Pattern pulling."

Patterns are thought forms that burrow themselves into your energy body, and then, once they set root, they grow. You can see the similarity to attachments, the only thing that is dissimilar is that it actually comes from yourself, for the most part.

I still like to pull patterns the old way, but this morning I realized that patterns can be found and pulled exactly the same way as attachments, and it"s much faster and more effective that way.

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#attachments, #Energies, #Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment