Monday, March 20, 2017

One of my clients emailed me the other day for a permission to sell energized water on ebay.


One of my clients emailed me the other day for a permission to sell energized water on ebay.com

It is one possible way to make money with what you bought from me.

When I was first introduced to the concept of Energized Water, I bought product that used entrainment, an energetic process in which the higher energy item pulls up the lower energy item to its own level.

They did that by putting energized water into a chamber: into a pipe you could put into your bottle, between two walls of a mug or a container, into an egg, into a pyramid.

Before I created the Water Energizer Audio, I enabled my clients the same way. My most popular product was the energizer pitcher: it had a closed chamber where you could put energized water, or a gel insert that I energized for clients.

It worked.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment