Wednesday, March 21, 2018

What will you think next, Sophie? You want to Bribe me?

What will you think next, Sophie? Bribe me?

Yeah...

Here is the bribe you are complaining about:

if you friend me on Facebook, I"ll give you a bribe...Something you normally have to pay for...

What bribe is worth friending me for? You tell me! What would be valuable enough for you? Comment or email...

Now, let me tell you why I"d like you to friend me:


I want to expand my circle of influence. I"d like to be able to offer my teaching to more people. And Facebook, even though I hate it, seems like a good place. Maybe... needs to be tested.

So when you become friends with me, your friends will read about it...
When you become friends with me, you may have to see my posts...
So if you don"t like me, if you violently disagree with my teachings, don"t friend me. Not for anything. It"s an integrity issue... so please don"t do it.

But if you think that maybe I am onto something... then yes, please friend me.

The secret of any bribe is this: it has to be the tiny push someone needs to do what they already want to do.

Not the only push...
Friend me on Facebook: facebook
Follow me on Twitter: twitter
Follow me on Medium: lots of great writers there! Medium
Follow me on google plus: google plus
Look at my blog on Blogger: blogger
Stumbleupon: Stumbleupon
My ScoopIT account: Scoopit

No comments:

Post a Comment