Sunday, January 6, 2019

Principle guided life... OK... but what principles will make you happy?


When I wrote the article about racial, ancestral identity and its importance, I touched on something that is not valuable for most people... because I didn"t go deep enough and I didn"t accurately identify what it takes to be proud of who you are, where you belong.

I got on the phone with one of the people who was very unhappy about that article... I was eager to talk, because it is near impossible to go beyond the visible by yourself. It is a whole lot easier when you get input... because what is invisible to you can be visible for another.

The conversation was fruitful... And the insight to me was: it is not virtues, it is principles that form the basis of a happy life... I will elaborate...

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment