Saturday, November 16, 2013

NEW: Existential Courage, taking risks, and what will be the most important turning point in your life

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/sleep-rescue-142x400.jpg
One of the most important things I have ever done in my life is find out what really holds me back from taking risks.

After all, if you want to grow, as a person, as a business, you need to take risks: all power comes from going out of your comfort zone, and it"s a risk.

The kind of risk that causes you to grow is the kind of risk you need existential courage to face.

The other risk, existential risk, is annihilation of your physical body, but the kind of risk that causes growth is the kind that threatens to annihilate your self-image, your persona, to make you look bad, be wrong, be less than you desire to be.

So you can see, you have that kind of risk every step of the way, while the other, existential risk is rare and dull in comparison.

Let me return to the most important thing I have ever done, and that is: find out and own my biggest fear. Embrace it, if you wish... Love it, if you wish...

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment