Saturday, November 16, 2013

NEW: How Self-Awareness is the Key to Happiness, Effectiveness, Intelligent Decisions... The Sideways View

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/self-awareness-2-254x400.jpg
Note: I could not find any pictures that would illustrate this principle or distinction, sorry. The illustrations are for simple self-awareness, or self-delusion, but they are funny... so enjoy. Sophie

I thought I was going to have a domestic day, you know laundry, dishes, stuff... and watch myself, my emotions, and have a good old time.

It"s Saturday, and the weather is gorgeous. My neighborhood is even prettier in the fall than in the summer: you can see far and the contrast of the blue sky and the rusty color of the leaves is really beautiful.

The thought: "I could actually be happy" cured and hung in there for a few minutes. I made myself a nice cup of tea, and checked my email.

There was a note there from Youtube that I have a comment on my "Why are Jews smart?" video, so I went to check it out.

I found hundreds of comments. All talking vile, teenage hate talk, Jew-haters, dumb comments, irrelevant, about how Jewish women are good at oral sex... and that"s what I should do to them: I leave it to your imagination what specifically.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment