Wednesday, April 16, 2014

NEW: How to grow your world at will? Expand it...

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/480px-Adi_Holzer_Werksverzeichnis_835_Abrahams_Opfer-300x374.jpg
I just had a client, he just left. During the conversation I kept on returning to his relationship with his wife. At some point I was clear what course of action he needs to take for his health.

I started to tell him... As usual, I was listening for the echo. The echo tells me whether I am getting through to him or not. I heard no echo.

Although he came to me, although he tried to, he didn"t trust what I had to say to the degree that he could even contemplate following the instructions.

You live in a world of your own design, of your own building. Everything you see, everything you do come from that world. It is a closed world, no words, no images alter its boundaries, alter its rules, its principles.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment