Friday, August 1, 2014

NEW: On feeling slighted, being not good enough, not being loved as much as another

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/hC533671F.jpg
Warning: this article is a stream of consciousness article, and you need to read it like a poem, or it probably won"t make a lot of sense. On the other hand it is very important to read, if you want a chance at having the rest of your life not a continuation of the life you have had... That predictable download spiral.



I had a dream last night that rocked my world. Not in a good way... by the way.

I dreamed that my older brother suddenly, for me, out of the blue, became a leader in Landmark Education.

Now, that should be good news, after all it takes a lot of courage to do the work it takes to become a leader, and I should be happy for him.

But, of course, that wasn"t the case: instead I felt slighted, pushed into the background, not important, not relevant, second grade citizen.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment