Thursday, October 2, 2014

NEW: Negativity... are you protected enough?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/negativity.jpg


We are all trying to live a great life, stay clear headed, be productive, feel good about ourselves.

But, it seems, the world is full of negativity. Gurus teach us to isolate ourselves from that negativity, to think positive, to remove negative friends from our circles... but with all that hubbab, we are more miserable today than we were before we started to protect ourselves from this negativity.

Why? Find some of the truth out from this article... ((A few years ago I was talking to a client. He said he was doing my cloaking and bubbling exercise, but it made him even more anxious inside. I muscle tested, and he needed to be protected from his own negativity.

At the time I didn"t know what I know: that there is no protection, that the protection is the next problem, instead of solving the "problem". I now know that the only think that can restore your sanity, well being, peace of mind, is creating a distance between you and your own negativity, not fixing it.))


CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment