Wednesday, October 8, 2014

NEW: One fell swoop...

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/MEME.png
Turning points: I want to get really good at this!

As an Expanding Human Being, you NEVER arrive... Expanding Human Being is not a destination, it is a relationship to Life. An attitude. Learned to the level where it is undistinguishable from inner nature.

I am an Expanding Human Being, sometimes I grow like a weed, sometimes, for months, I languish... hibernate.

With regards to growing my business, I have been a wannabe forever. Trying this and trying that, but never actually doing it.

About five minutes ago I heard myself whispering to myself: "I want to be really good at this!" meaning a business growing method I bought almost two years ago, but abandoned it because I didn"t quite had the energy to even understand how to use it properly.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment