Thursday, July 16, 2015

What is the meaning of "Every moment is new"


I discovered yesterday what was the cause of my not wanting to work, not feeling like working in the past few days.

It had a chemical base: after a long time not eating bread, I started to eat bread again. I ran out yesterday... and I expected today to be productive: to get back my old diligent self back.

But all there is there is a desire to watch Netflix...

I clearly saw choice by now: 9:40 in the morning, 10 times. So far I"ve chosen to do something other than Netflix... but what if I slipped?

If I were like you, it would be the end of it.

What is the difference between you and me? Am I smarter? No. Am I more committed? Not necessarily. Then what?

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#contextisdecisive, #Depression, #Mindbug, #Raiseyourvibration

No comments:

Post a Comment