Friday, July 17, 2015

Thinking vs. Having Thoughts


A Reclaim participant writes:
Sophie – I like the way your articles guide (or sometimes the word is more appropriately "prod") me in the right direction. It"s like getting extra coaching every day. My favorites this week are "the highest and most effective skill you can learn is to allow things to be exactly the way they are". And "be observing the mind, not identify with the mind". When I really get them, not "understanding" with the mind but really get them, they help me move right into the Observer position, my current assignment. How great is that!

My answer: Wonderful. Now, how about you learning it so deep that you don"t always need my articles to do it for you?

CLICK TO CONTINUE
#newcapacities, #Raiseyourlevelofconsciousness

No comments:

Post a Comment