Thursday, July 19, 2018

Spiritual pattern recognition, spiritual principles... Should life have rules?


One gift my father gave me is he encouraged me to not resist. I went through several interpretations of what he meant... I thought resisting made me a person, but I was wrong. Resisting gave the power over to others, and kept me stuck... stuck, stuck stuck.

This is a spiritual pattern, a spiritual principle...

What he didn"t say that he meant: life, reality is built of patterns, and all unrecognized patterns lead to inaccurate, unworkable, or misleading conclusions. Thinking resistance, fighting, pushing back is a good thing kept me miserable for decades.

Through that he had a huge career, and a long happy life... after very humble beginning.

But your life is based on unrecognized patterns that lead to inaccurate, unworkable, or misleading conclusions. That is the story of your life... but you may not even be able to track what I am saying, and I am not condescending, I am stating a fact.
CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment