Monday, March 17, 2014

NEW: Are you my ideal customer? If you are, how did you find my site?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/confronting1.png
Summary: Now that I have lost my main source of income, I am back to the planning stage. I am back to finding out how to reach people that want what I have to offer: Energy remedies for peace of mind, freedom, power, and are willing to work for it at the same time, instead of waiting for a miracle or a pill or a magic bullet.

I am not often confronted. Being confronted always means that something or someone has breached the separation between your hidden self and your fake self.

You hide the stuff that you don"t think will work in the world, that will not buy you the image or goodies you want, the affection, appreciation, the job, the friends, the money.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment