Sunday, March 16, 2014

NEW: Can you change by changing what you say? Why aren"t your affirmations make money appear for you?

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/effab-label-300x150.png
Back in 1987 I took a course about money. I had been poor, just a little poorer than most of my life.

I remember working in New York City as an architect for hire, freezing my ears off... the weather always felt worse in the wind-tunnels of the New York City streets.

My two big investments were ear muffs and boots. It was more important than food: you can be hungry and alive... these were mostly my two choices.

I took the train to the City from New Jersey, and spent all my time daydreaming about stuff... stuff I wanted, stuff I needed, stuff I had to have... as in "I have to have that!"

Then I did this course. The main message of the course was that you can change your relationship to money by simply speaking.

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment