Sunday, March 16, 2014

NEW: Most things are only visible in hindsight.

http://www.yourvibration.com/wp-content/uploads/hindsight-300x240.jpg
Most things are only visible in hindsight.

Good or bad, it is immaterial.


---My chiropractor has been unavailable Tuesday mornings for almost a month. By now I hurt. I spent two hours last night trying to get comfortable before I could fall asleep.

I would have never know how much I need regular adjustments without taking a long break. Going there every week, kind of poo-pooing the individual experiences is what it"s taken me to be virtually pain free.

I shared it with the chiropractor, because I thought that it is a good idea for his marketing: after all most people do not go to chiropractors, because they can"t even imagine that it can help... or they go when they are really broken.

---About a year ago...

CLICK TO CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment